The six articles of belief in Islam :
1. Belief in God (Allah).
2. Belief in the Angels (mala'ika).
3. Belief in the Books (kitab) sent by God.
4. Belief in all the Prophets (nabi) and Messengers (Rasul) sent by God.
5. Belief in the Day of Judgment (qiyamah) and in the Resurrection (life after death).
6. Belief in Destiny / Fate (qadar).
The five pillars of Islam :
1. Sahadah : "ashadu al-la ilaha illa-llahu wa 'ašhadu 'anna muhammadan rasulu-llah". I testify that there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is His messenger.
2. Salah : to pray five times a day at fix times.
3. Zakah : is the practice of charitable giving by Muslims based on accumulated wealth and is obligatory for all who are able to do so.
4. Sawm : fasting in Ramadhan (one of the twelve month in Islamic month).
5. Hajj : is a pilgrimage that occurs during the Islamic month of Dhu al-Hijjah in the city of Mecca.
Source : wikipedia