Multiple Gmail Accounts Login
Do you have more than one Gmail accounts and you want to check them simultaneously? Perhaps what you need is this Firefox extension. This extension will help you check your multiple Gmail account in easy way (you dont have to use different browser).
Gmail manager, this is a Firefox extension that allows you to manage multiple Gmail accounts and receive new mail notifications. Displays account details including unread messages, saved drafts, spam messages, labels with new mail, space used, and new mail snippets.
- Manage multiple Gmail accounts
- Receive new mail notifications
- Support for Gmail hosted accounts
- Ability to import/export account preferences
- Tooltip with account details and new mail snippets
- One-click access for loading your Gmail account
- Mailto: links detection
- Quick mail compose for Gmail accounts
- Customizable icon placement in the toolbar/statusbar
- Go to Gmail manager site and follow the installation instruction.
- A new window should open and click the "Install Now" button.
Note: If the new window does not open.
If a new window didn't open from clicking above, to start the install, it's likely that the installation was blocked. At the top of your
- Click the "Edit Options..." button in the yellow bar.
- The Firefox "Allowed Sites" window will appear.
- Please enter "www.longfocus.com" then click "Allow".
- Click "Close" to close out the "Allowed Sites" window.
- Continue through the installation screens.
- After installation has completed, close all browser windows. When you reopen your browser the Gmail Manager extension will appear on the statusbar in the bottom right of your screen (envelope icon).
How To Use It
1. Right click in envelope icon and choose Preferences
2. Click Add, fill with your Gmail accounts and enable Login to the accounts. To have more Gmail accounts use this steps.
3. Next all you have to do is login to your Gmail accounts and you can choose to get login to all your Gmail accounts or if you like you can only login to certain accounts.
- roemasa's blog
- Add new comment
- 327 reads