Take a look at this page or this site, there's an online Quran web base that you can read and download.
Yes, if you are create a website using Drupal then there's a module to make such thing (Quran web base). It called Quran module.
This module allows you to read to the Quran (Koran) on Drupal. It also allows you to search for specific verses by keywords, and listen to the Quran. There is also optional block for random verses.
The module includes Quran in Arabic, and English for default translation. It is packed with only English translation for mysql to make it compact and easy to download. For pgsql support and other translations, please visit http://www.muslimade.com/projects/quran-drupal-module. Currently this module support many of translations as listed in Zekr project including Indonesian, Germany, French, Turk etc.
And this is how to install Quran module + translation packages :
1. Download Quran Module (for Drupal 5 and Drupal 6)
2. Extract to your local disk and you'll find a directory quran --- database. It contain English and Arabic translation, save them because you'll need it later.
3. Upload quran module (All files in quran directory) to your web hosting : /public_html/modules/. You can use Filezilla in Windows and Linux or gftp in Ubuntu.
4. Enable quran module : admin/build/modules.
5. Automatically quran module will create a node and an optional block for random verses but in order to use this module you have to upload English and Arabic translation (step 2) to your database.
6. First you have to extract quran-ar.mysql.bz2 and quran-en.mysql.bz2 packages. It because phpMyAdmin by default not recognized .bz2 packages, so you have to extract it and upload as .sql packages.
7. Upload two translations packages using phpMyadmin. Open cPanel and click phpMyAdmin in Databases sections. Find Databases -- Import. Then Browse the .sql location. Upload it one by one.
8. To configure quran module go to admin/settings/quran. You can set default translation language (Arabic is include by default), for example if you want an English translation language then type en inside the box.
9. If you prefer to use other translation languages, download the translational packages from this site. To use other translational packages you can follow steps in No. 6.
10. Change the Default translation language as you like. id = for Bahasa Indonesia, fr = for france and also other translation languages.
Note: you could also use MySQL terminal to upload the translation packages if you have right access to it.